These descriptions provide a snapshot of the types of professional development and coaching sessions ATJ offers.
Each training solution is tailored to your specific organizational needs.
Empowerment Model – Peak Performance
Our dynamic, comprehensive Empowerment Model is rooted in a solid, skills-based foundation that enables individuals and teams within organizations to gain effective communication, leadership and self-care skills. By training individuals to strengthen and energize their mind, body, and spirit, ATJ helps to maximize performance and create lasting benefits for the entire organization.
These descriptions provide a snapshot of the types of Empowerment training and coaching programs that ATJ offers. Each is tailored to your specific organizational needs.
Trauma Informed Practices for Sustainability and Efficacy
High stress and unresolved trauma affect our ability to cope with challenges in a responsible and effective way. Understanding the impact that stress and trauma have on the mind and body can combat these effects, allowing us to build resiliency, communicate more effectively, and therefore create organizational wellness. Participants will learn to identify their automatic responses to stress and trauma, apply specific strategies to regulate emotions and responses, and use proven techniques to enable clear decision-making and effective, trauma-informed communication. This increase in knowledge and skills will positively impact leadership and therapeutic interventions, and help participants to thrive in their work and personal lives.
Self-Care: Promoting Wellness and Resiliency in the Workplace
In a demanding work environment, employees must possess excellent self-care skills. Self-care often becomes a luxury and feels like an impossible feat when faced with a multitude of responsibilities. ATJ’s self-care program helps employees build strong minds and bodies, while learning simple, quick techniques that can be done in the workplace throughout the day. The result is a healthy, empowered team that can go on to provide the highest quality services to their clients.
Some areas of focus are:
- Preventing burnout by learning powerful, innovative ways to clear the mind, reduce stress, calm the nervous system, and relax and rejuvenate the body.
- Creating productive work environments by implementing simple yet powerful design principles that efficiently and effectively clear clutter, reduce chaos, and maximize productivity.
- Optimizing Physical Health by learning how food, exercise, stretching and other self-care skills help replenish, balance and strengthen the physical body, and increase energy throughout the work day.
- Using Movement for Self-Care to increase alertness, maintain energy throughout the day, and help cope more effectively in stressful situations.
- Increasing Focus and Energy by using easy, powerful techniques that dramatically increase energy, improve mental focus, and melt away stress and fatigue.
- Using Imagery and Imagination to assist in recognizing personal insights, releasing pain and stress, and promoting good health.